Bus Accident Lawyer in Missouri
Buses handle far more than transporting just schoolchildren in Missouri. National companies also transport tourists through Missouri while regional or local services have charter buses for trips relating to gambling.
All buses are bigger motor vehicles because they are designed to carry large numbers of passengers. The size of the vehicles makes it important that they are properly maintained and driven by experienced professionals
When drivers are overworked or vehicles are not properly cared for, it can result in devastating bus crashes. Need an Injury Lawyer Missouri represents bus accident victims all over the Natural State.
Bus Lines in Missouri
A number of different companies provide bus services that have stops in various locations in Missouri. Some of the major bus lines in the state include:
- Greyhound Lines
- OATS Transit
- Truman Area Transportation Service
- Southeast Missouri Transportation Service
- Columbia Transit System
- University of Missouri Shuttle Bus Service
- Joseph Transit
- SERVE Transportation
- Cape Girardeau County Transit Authority
- El Dorado Springs Transit Services
- City of Excelsior Springs Omni Bus Transportation
- Kansas City Area Transportation Authority
- Mid-America Regional Council
- Regional Transit Alliance
- Liberty Access
- Dunklin County Transit Services
- Franklin County Transit System
- City Utilities Transit
- Bear Line Shuttle
- Harrison County Transit System
- Clinton Area Transportation Service
- City of West Plains Transit System
- University of Missouri-Kansas City Transportation Services
- Kansas City Regional Transit Alliance
- Johnson County Transit
- City of Joplin Metro Area Public Transit System
- Missouri Public Transit Association
- Mississippi County Transit System
- Ray County Transportation
- Ripley County Transit Service
- Charles Area Transit
- Madison County Transit District
- Scott County Transit System
- Bloomfield Transit System
- Stoddard County Transit Services
- City of Houston Transit System
- Marshfield Metro
Causes of Missouri Bus Accidents
Passengers on buses do not always know what caused the crashes they were involved in. In some cases, the fault may lie with the driver of another vehicle. Many other accidents, however, are the result of a bus driver or bus owner’s negligence.
Some of the most frequent causes of bus crashes in Missouri include, but are not limited to:
- Driver fatigue
- Distracted driving
- Lack of maintenance
- Inclement weather
- Other drivers
- Unsafe road conditions
- Equipment defects
In certain cases, it may be possible that more than one party is liable for a victim’s bus crash injuries. Multiple drivers could bear responsibility, or multiple parties responsible for bus maintenance or the manufacturing and installation of bus parts could also be liable.
The complexity of such cases demonstrates why it is critical to seek legal representation as quickly as possible after one of these accidents. An experienced Missouri personal injury attorney will be able to conduct a thorough investigation and hold all negligent parties accountable.
The nature of the injuries that can result from bus crashes can be quite severe. Some people may suffer traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), spinal cord injuries, or internal bleeding and organ damage.
Find an Attorney for Missouri Bus Accidents
If you sustained catastrophic injuries or your loved one was killed in a bus crash in Missouri, it is in your best interest to immediately retain legal counsel. Need an Injury Lawyer Missouri assists bus accident victims in Wildwood, University City, Kansas City, Hazelwood, Jefferson City, St. Louis, Joplin, Gladstone, Springfield, Maryland Heights, Blue Springs, Columbia, Kirkwood, St. Charles, Independence, Raytown, Lee’s Summit, Ballwin, O’Fallon, Liberty, St. Joseph, St. Peters, Florissant, Chesterfield, Wentzville, Cape Girardeau, and many other nearby areas in the Show Me State.
Our firm handles these cases on a contingency fee basis. In other words, you will not have to pay us any money for legal services unless you receive a financial award.
We will work tirelessly to help you get justice. Our attorneys can negotiate with the bus owner and insurers to get a settlement that accounts for all of your past expenses and future needs. If the negligent party is unwilling to provide adequate compensation, we can file a lawsuit to pursue all of the damages you are entitled to.
Call our firm today to set up a free, no obligation consultation that will allow Need an Injury Lawyer Missouri to review your case and answer all of your legal questions. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.