Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Missouri
From the Old School House On The Hill Ride to the Rolla-Salem Loop to the Bagnell Dam Loop, Missouri is a state that is extremely inviting for those who love to ride motorcycles. Whether it is the World Famous “Tail of the Newt”, the Cliff Drive State Scenic Byway, or the Central Rural Triangle, the state has multiple locations ideal for motorcyclists.
Despite the beautiful surroundings—or perhaps because of them—numerous people are injured every year in motorcycle crashes in the Show Me State. Victims in these accidents often suffer catastrophic injuries that involve several months or even years of hospitalization.
Need an Injury Lawyer Missouri represents clients injured in motorcycle crashes in communities throughout Franklin County, Christian County, Cass County, Buchanan County, Platte County, St. Louis County, Taney County, Jackson County, Pulaski County, St. Charles County, Lincoln County, Greene County, Johnson County, Clay County, Newton County, Jefferson County, St. Francois County, Boone County, Cape Girardeau County, Jasper County, Cole County, and many other surrounding areas. Our firm will work tirelessly to hold negligent parties accountable and help you obtain all of the compensation you and deserve.
Kinds of Motorcycle Accidents in Missouri
Every motor vehicle crash is different. When it comes to motorcycle accidents though, some of the types of collisions are especially common.
Some of the most frequent types of these crashes in Missouri include:
- Left Turn Accidents — When the driver of an automobile turns left in front of an oncoming motorcycle, the motorcyclist is completely unable to avoid colliding with the motor vehicle.
- Drunk Driving Accidents — Any person who is driving while intoxicated (DWI or DUI) in Missouri is much more likely to cause a devastating collision.
- Lane Change Accidents — Drivers may strike motorcycles even when the two vehicles are traveling in the same direction if the motorist fails to see the bike.
- “Dooring” Accidents — If a person exiting a motor vehicle opens a door to the automobile without first looking for an oncoming motorcyclist, the motorcycle will collide with the door and may be thrown from his or her bike.
- Rear-End Accidents — Motorcyclists who are struck from behind by motor vehicles are often thrown several feet from their bikes and are susceptible to injuries that are much more serious.
Not all accidents necessarily involve other vehicles. Need an Injury Lawyer Missouri also handles cases involving equipment failure, whether it is the result of defectively manufactured parts or parts that were improperly installed.
Missouri Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
If you sustained severe injuries or your loved one died in a motorcycle crash in Missouri, it is in your best interest to seek legal representation as soon as possible. Need an Injury Lawyer Missouri represents all clients on a contingency fee basis, which means that you do not pay us anything unless you receive a monetary award.
Our firm represents individuals in Chesterfield, Wentzville, Cape Girardeau, Wildwood, University City, Kansas City, Hazelwood, Jefferson City, St. Louis, Joplin, Gladstone, Springfield, Maryland Heights, Blue Springs, Columbia, Kirkwood, St. Charles, Independence, Raytown, Lee’s Summit, Ballwin, O’Fallon, Liberty, St. Joseph, St. Peters, Florissant, and many other surrounding areas. You can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take advantage of a free, no obligation consultation that will allow our experienced personal injury attorneys to review your case and answer all of your legal questions.